The BBE Group recognizes that international employees working in the U.S., many of whom are non-native speakers of English, are important drivers of organizational creativity and innovation and have a positive impact on the bottom line. We believe that coaching these valuable employees on their communication skills unleashes their full potential to contribute to their organizations’ success.
Our philosophy regarding communications coaching is that it requires a contextualized approach to maximize each employee’s communicative abilities. This philosophy entails:
The focus of BBE Group coaches is always on advancing communication skills to advance learners' business goals.
Our teaching approach focuses on assessing learners’ current level of communication skills, setting learning objectives based on the initial assessment and then developing a customized program of instruction that enables learners to achieve their objectives.
More specifically, our teaching approach encompasses the following steps:
• Assess each learner to determine his or her current oral/written communication level.
• Customize instructional lessons to meet the specific needs of each learner.
• Frame customized instruction within a meaningful business context.
• Employ learning materials that are relevant to a learner’s work environment, e.g., business magazines/newspapers and non-confidential
texts from learners' employers
• Develop exercises/activities that accommodate various learning styles (visual, auditory, tactile, etc.).
• Monitor learners’ on-going progress against learning objectives.